Tuesday, October 04, 2005
This blog turned 2 years old on September 19
I wanted to post about that but in the midst of assignments and the relief of the aftermath, I forgot. I was reading my first few posts, and boy, I sounded so different! Not to mention rather childish...haha! I think that when I am 21, I will start a new blog.


I got this off Jiamin's (aka Kah Ming, but I like the sound of 'Jiamin' better) blog:

I am, first and foremost, God's precious daughter. I cannot and will not live without Him.

I am the little girl who, according to Hannah (whom I've known since Primary 1), used to skip around school with my water bottle bouncing up and down on its strap.

I am the girl/woman who, even though is now in the women's cell group, still feels very much at times like a silly little girl, even though she knows she has had the body of a woman for a while now, and is slowly but surely becoming more and more like one.

I am also the girl who believes that no matter how old we grow to be, we should still keep in touch with the little person that we once were, so full of hope and new. And silly.

I am the girl who is still waiting (sometimes impatiently) for the love of her life to appear.

I am the sky-lover who lifts her head often to the sky, whether it be day or night. Things in the sky fascinate me - clouds, stars, moon, sun, birds, planes, rainbows. They talk to me about God.

I am the girl/woman who delights in the fact that she is female, because she can then think of Jesus as her boyfriend and her Husband (without appearing gay!) and be glad that even if she is alone, friendless and loveless, at least she will always have Him, who will never disappoint her.

I am the girl who almost died - until He breathed life into me again.

I am the girl who, despite often referred to as quiet, often find myself initiating conversations with new people - what an irony!

I am often at a loss of words when faced with people who have been in my life for quite a while, but whom I've never really talked to. According to Steph, who is like me, this is because a fixed notion about the person and how I relate to that person has already been formed, which makes total sense to me.

I am missing my ex-tutor Heather every time I remember her. I wonder where she is now, and if she is well.

I am infinitely blessed. This is an absolute, solid fact, even if sometimes I don't quite believe it.

I am the girl who was once rather rude to a Prudential salesman when he said something that pissed her off. She was tired and hungry and just wanted to get home. He was boring and reminded her of someone she didn't like. Plus he really shouldn't have said whatever it was that pissed her off (though she can't remember what he said now) - that was just plain stupid, to piss off a potential client.

I am not very sorry about that, actually. =X Even if it was an 'un-Christian' thing to do.

I am still learning, and I reckon I always will be, until I breathe my last. (I love the phrase 'I reckon'.)


I was talking to a classmate on the way home (I'll post about that soon) and she said she thought a lot of people failed the first essay. Which made me feel very very glad and proud and thankful for my 64% credit. :D
posted by esther @ 1:51 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1