| Sunday, September 04, 2005 |
| inexplicable, ineffable joy |
I think we can all identify with this. Especially those of us who are females? =) I wanted to put up the image here but there's some copyright thingy involved, so click on the green word!
Watched Shark Boy & Lava Girl with Sheena today. It must be the corniest, most childish movie I've ever watched. But in a good, interesting, you-don't-have-to-take-it-seriously way. The cardboard classes were not very uncomfortable, about after a while your eyes adjust. The kids loved it, of course (both the movie and the glasses).
Feel inexplicably joyful today. Totally cured of my flu after some self-medication. Praise and thank God! I've always been very susceptible to flus and colds and often end up coughing very badly when I do get sick. I hate having sore throat and cough because I can't sing well and comfortably when I have them, but I get them quite often! I think exercising regularly has definitely made me healthier, though it's all still thanks to Him for helping me get disciplined to do that! =D
I think we all should do something silly and crazy once in a while. =) |
posted by esther @ 6:26 PM  |
|
|
|