| Sunday, December 05, 2004 |
| not envious/jealous, for once! |
| I only just realised that, walking home. That's saying a lot. When was the exact moment that I stopped caring about these unnecessary things? What liberation, to not feel the caustic sting of envy/jealousy anymore. Because I know, truly accept in my heart, that it will come, but not now. Sometime in the future. I know not when, and a part of me can't wait, but mostly, I'm enjoying it. I like this. I like enjoying this. I like knowing that secret I keep. I like knowing my secret is safe. I like that I can keep my secret. I like that I have kept my secret for so long. I like this. Level of satisfaction: Very high. Lol. Happy. Content. Delighted. Excited. Grateful. In love. Loved. Going to sleep. :) |
posted by esther @ 12:02 AM  |
|
|
|