| Tuesday, June 05, 2007 |
| sleepless in singapore |
Bad sleeping habits, lethal Thai iced coffee at 3pm in the afternoon (lunch at Thai Express, which I did not have to pay for - weee~), drooling at dessert pictures online, and gory episodes of Bones don't help!
(Maybe I should take up Halima's suggestion and try studying...lolzzzz)
No I don't drool when I watch Bones. The male lead is not my type. xP I really like the character though. Anyway, what kind of a name is Seeley Booth?? Sounds like Silly Booth to me...even though they usually address him by the last name as is the custom in the US... Down here, nobody would ever call me 'Yap' which is just as well since everytime someone says 'Yup' I might think they were calling me! Lol.
Is it just me or are there a lot of angmohs in Singapore at this time of the year? Is it the GSS? Today another couple (this time a young one) asked me for directions to the train station. Interestingly, it was the man who asked...
I don't think I've blogged so frequently in a long time! |
posted by esther @ 5:20 AM  |
|
|
|