Sunday, June 10, 2007
people change...or do they?
Just received a Friendster request from an old classmate, the boy who sat beside me in primary school. We had a lot of laughs back then, because he was always making lame jokes and doing silly things - but then just about every boy in my class did that! He used to have this 'bowl' haircut which I find hilarious now when I think about it!

His profile led me to the profiles of several other ex-classmates, and I'm amazed by how much they have changed in appearance, especially the boys I think. They seem to have undergone some miracle diet/cosmetic surgery or something! The girls, with the exception of myself and a few others, still look pretty much the same.

One of the guys posted a picture taken in P6, with the caption, "I miss those days..." and I was like, man, I feel exactly the same! We weren't exactly friends then though - I thought most boys were idiots and they probably thought I was a nerd (which I was?). But I always remember my late primary school years as some of the happiest and most carefree days of my life. Mostly because of my friends, whom I thank God are mostly still my friends today. And also our form teacher who still keeps in touch with us now...in fact last year he messaged us "Happy Children's Day", when we were at the 'ripe old age' of 21! Those were the days, man.


You will not believe how unbelievably dorky I looked back then!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I donno why my ex-classmate labelled the picture '6A' when we were obviously in 6B, the best EM2 class - and I say that with pride. 6A was EM1 lor!


Right now, I just can't wait for the 21st of June, when exams will be over and my panty-sending friend (whom I also got to know in those years) will be back! (Lol, I just couldn't resist...)

P.S. Ex-classmates, please do not sue me for posting this incredibly dorky photo. Just be glad I didn't write any names...lol!
posted by esther @ 5:40 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger miss X said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger miss X said…

    Lol...I didn't remember that i was right beside u in the pic with my sailormoon hairstyle! I thought it was ironic that we are still beside each other in many more photos up to now ^.^
    I was laughing at the part about miracle diet and cosmetic surgery! Anyway, u changed a lot also! With your straight hair and without glasses..you're pretty leh.. maybe the guys would think u did surgery...lol!

     
  • At 2:04 AM, Blogger esther said…

    haha sailormoon hairstyle...i didn't realise it looked like that until you said so! did you deliberately tie it like that to look like sailormoon?

    actually you were kinda hiding behind me. and i was grinning like nobody's business!

    hehe yeah i think i have changed the most out of all the girls! what i find really funny is some of the weird poses esp those in the front row. it cracks me up!

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like you're the star of the whole photo. Y aren't you in your PE attire? Ribena

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1