| Saturday, May 12, 2007 |
| short update |
[edited; see below]
Hiya people, this is just a short update to introduce a new link under the "Other Cool Blogs" section (scroll down...and down...and down...)
Introducing "The Real Lao Zha Bor!" Lol. If you happen to not know what that means...well it simply means "The Real Old Woman". Not that she is really old...eh, nevermind.
If you saw the movie Just Follow Law earlier this year, you may recall that Fann Wong's mom had a blog called laozhabor.blogspot.com. Well, this blog really exists! It's maintained by the actress who plays that old lady.
Have been enjoying this blog for some time now, and I thought I should share it with you guys. I think it's quite rare for someone her age to still be so active and involved in life!
I want to post pics of Rachel Lily who's grown into a teen by now (actually it happened two weeks ago) and who's been going steady with the cutest boy in the neighbourhood! But Blogger's not letting me post images...I can always use Photobucket but I have to resize and all that and I'm feeling lazy....PLUS I need to start on my assignments due next week! So yeap yeah that's all for now... "Miligram"* awaits.
*Will explain who/what Miligram is in a later post....lol!
[edit] Paiseh, I typed the blog address wrongly... I've corrected it now :) |
posted by esther @ 1:25 PM  |
|
|
|
|
|