(I'm posting this partly because one of my readers asked me to post something because she can't stand the sight of Beety. Lol)
In a previous post, I said that all Sim babies look the same except with different eye/hair/skin colour. Well, I was wrong! Some babies actually come with make-up on! Amazing but true, at least in Simland. The ironic thing is, I was just talking about this with Sheena yesterday. I said that I'd never had any Sim babies born with makeup while she said she had and they usually looked very strange because the make-up in question was heavy black eyeliner! These things happen when make-up is coded into the skin of a custom Sim and thus is taken by the game as part of its genetic make-up. Otherwise, all babies are born cosmetically un-enhanced, which is how it's supposed to be in the first place.
Well, here is mine, or rather, Christian and Angela Summers' new baby Rachel (actually I named her Lily after her dead aunt but I've decided to change it using the cheat xP):
Rachel Lily (ok I guess I will compromise and give her a middle name) as a baby: my goodness, she looks so anglic! If you look closely (click on the image), you'll realise that her mom has lip piercings...at first I was puzzled when I saw it but I've since realised that it came with a certain item of make-up I was using on her. Duh! Rachel as a toddler. Her mom came pre-loaded in the game (the Pleasant family) but her dad was a custom Sim I downloaded from the Sims website. She has his eyes, and I think they're sooooo beautiful! 
Rachel as a child. I can't get a good picture of her because of her height! The in-game camera isn't as flexible as I'd like it to be. I can't wait for her to grow up into a teen! |
I never thought SIMs was that amazing till u blogged it