Sunday, May 13, 2007
my mind is a wonderland
In my dreams,

Cartoon characters fall from the sky in hot air balloons and people act as if this sort of thing happens everyday

Punks wearing skinny jeans and two facial piercings educate me on how elevators work

My mom owns a Japanese seafood restaurant and I work there as a waitress

Old classmates visit that restaurant wearing Afro wigs

Paris Hilton appears in a video clip that comes from nowhere

Spirits talk to me (and I don't mean the Holy Spirit)

German guys with thick accents tell me that their dads made a sculpture of me

And ask me to marry them.

I'm Esther in Wonderland! :D
posted by esther @ 10:47 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger Jacinthe86 said…

    My mom owns a Japanese seafood restaurant and I work there as a waitress

    Well in my dream...my mother owns a Japanese restaurant and everyday I get to meet BISHIES!!!

    Now THAT is wonderland

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger esther said…

    hahaha! i meant sleeping dreams not daydreaming dreams la...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1