Saturday, April 28, 2007
things that creep and crawl in my house
I kept seeing this tail-less lizard running around in my house yesterday. Lizard I can understand, but a tail-less one?? Who's eating it? Lol. Doesn't make sense at all...I have no pets in my house, unless maybe my dad tried to catch it. I tried to take a pic of it, it looked so silly without its tail. But it scurried away whenever I came near.

Later at night, this brown beetle came flying in. These beetles are common visitors in my house, and I actually like them! They're really harmless, except when they start flying around and banging into things like blind bats. This one actually landed on my keyboard and hung onto my keys for dear life when I tried to remove it! Lol. Later on, it actually flew into the spinning fan! Duh. But it came out of it unscathed, to my amazement. I just set it free outside my house a while ago after discovering it on my swivel chair while cleaning the house. I always set them free outside in case my mom discovers it and start screaming for my dad to kill it.



Beety: Gaaaaaaaaaaahhhh~!!!!!!! Don't come near me!!!!!!! *adopts fighting stance*

LOL.

posted by esther @ 5:37 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YOU ARE SO BRAVE!

    i have tried so hard to overcome my fear of beetles, but i can't!! i wonder how i dared to touch them when i was young. LOL

    kah ming

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello kah ming, you have just said the very thing that I wanna say! Haha...

    Sheena

     
  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger esther said…

    lol, i don't think i'm brave. how can i be when i don't fear them? you know they always say you're only truly being brave when you overcome what you fear.

    i think it's funny how when you're young, you're not afraid of so many things! no wonder Jesus says we should be like children. :)

     
  • At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If possible, can you please post a new post up there? Cuz I can't stand looking at the beetle picture. LOL!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1