| Sunday, April 15, 2007 |
| my bedspread makes me hungry |

 I didn't know Mom and Dad bought this for me. *speechless* I mean, I love sunny-side-ups and sausages, but I never said I wanted to sleep on one! Plus, I'm always hungry before I sleep, and this is just gonna make it worse!
Yes, Good Morning! indeed, lol. I'm amused and tickled, really. What were they thinking when they bought this? "Oh, Ger Ger (YES that's what they still call me xP) likes eggs and sausages, let's get her this..."
As they say, dot dot dot dot dot.................................................................................. |
posted by esther @ 2:54 AM  |
|
| 4 Comments: |
-
oooh it does look delicious! LOL.
i think you are really good in writing newspaper like posts! The previous post sounded exciting and to the point, which is what an article is to be like right!
- kah ming
-
haha thank you! although i'm really just an amateur :P actually i was just lazy to type 'in my own words', knowing how long-winded i am apt to get. it's a parody too, i made fun of just about everybody in it though dr highman does get the brunt of it xP
-
we still haven't found nice breakfast places to go.. :(
-
haha...maybe we can if are able (and willing) to dig ourselves out of bed!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
oooh it does look delicious! LOL.
i think you are really good in writing newspaper like posts! The previous post sounded exciting and to the point, which is what an article is to be like right!
- kah ming