| Monday, September 18, 2006 |
| between then and now |
Ok...let me just update when what I've been doing since I last blogged about my life.
Watched too many movies again.... 1) Singapore Dreaming - Urrgh so depressing :S 2) The Devil Wears Prada - More enjoyable than the book for me. Sorry not a fan of chick lit lah 3) The Host - Very fun! Yep very fun 4) Waters/Gigolo Wannabe/美少男出租 - Yeah I know; the title sounds like an R21 movie right...well it's not. And there isn't even a single mention of the word "gigolo" in the entire movie...lol. Anyway it was very funny and enjoyable and yes a lot of eye candy! O.O There was this guy in the cinema who had a very blocked nose, and everytime he sniffed he sounded like he was honking. It was really funny. Haha!
Ate out a lot... Kenny Rogers, Crystal Jade etc etc So was pretty broke by the end of last week. But haha today my mom gave me some extra allowance!! And it wasn't a small amount you know hurhur. Thank God! :D
Had steamboat with Bizhu (Adrielle), Steph and Mona. It was really fun and I want to go back there again! Mona called Bizhu the fungus eater, Steph the rabbit, herself the meat eater, and I was the...err...mystery food eater. Cos' I kept finding 'mystery food' which had been put in by Mona herself earlier. And I was like, "I keep finding mystery food from Mona in this pot you know."
Anyway, the fish there is a relevation: it's actually fresh. Plus all those delicious mushrooms and spinach dumplings. What! I like spinach lor.
Other than that, it's round two of assignments now so I'm not gonna be blogging too much. But then again, I may just be blogging even more because I'm gonna be on the computer a lot more and it's a good way to distract myself/waste time/take a break - all the same. Hahaha.
I think I'm just about ready to blog about that 'big thing' I've mentioned twice...no it's not about any human boyfriend. Why do people keep asking me if I'm attached now? It's quite funny! Don't worry if I consider you a friend I'll tell you if I am. But maybe I won't talk about it here. :) |
posted by esther @ 8:42 PM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
i think u kept finding the mystery food because u bothered to search thru the pot la...and the other pot was filled with chilli oil so cant really see whats inside...:S
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
i think u kept finding the mystery food because u bothered to search thru the pot la...and the other pot was filled with chilli oil so cant really see whats inside...:S