Saturday, August 13, 2005
I emailed Wilfred last night with an attachment of my essay, asking him to read and comment. Thank God, he replied really promptly. It is kind of embarrassing because I sent him the essay without an intro and conclusion, and I did mention in the email but donno if he missed it or what, but he reminded me that my essay must follow the intro-body-conclusion format. And I left in some of the notes I had typed in some sections in my essay, which I also mentioned in my essay, but he told me not to break it up as it must be continuous. I hope he doesn't think I'm some clueless kid or something...yikes. Anyway, I guess I'm still learning how to write uni essays (really quite different from JC ones!). I pray that with God's grace and help I'll be able to score well. It's quite a humbling experience though, for the GP Goddess (they used to call me that) here.

Mustn't take anything for granted even if I am good in English and writing! God God, please please help me write this well cos' I really want a good grade. I admit that I am nowhere as brilliant as You who knows all, so please let Your brilliance be mine. I pray that my results for this essay will be good (High Distinction!!) so that You may be glorified. And I will humbly confess that when I do get HD, it will not be of my own intelligence (even that is a gift from You!) but Your grace and mercy. Please Lord, You know that I want to do well cos' in a way I need to know that I can do this in Christ who gives me strength. Help my unbelief and let Your Spirit be manifest in me. Thank You so much and in Jesus' name, amen.
posted by esther @ 12:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1