Tuesday, December 21, 2004
Not me but Him
I don't think it is so much a sign of my own faithfulness as it is His, that we now have close to 40 people for Christmas Idol. Our initial target (at first, I secretly thought it was very adventurous already) was 40. We based our budget on 30. There was a very brief while when I thought maybe we'd only get 20.

Still it was my 'baby' in a sense, and I wanted so much for it to be all that it can be. And it is! By His grace it is.

By human standards I don't think our planning was even all that great. It was a lot of rushing. For one week my beloved partner and sister was in China. I was busy nearly all the time at my parents' shop, and at night I'd be so tired all I want to do is sleep. But again by His grace things have fallen into place. The food, the deco, the hosting, the people.

Thank you, all of you who are coming and whose friends are coming as well. You are really, really appreciated. You are more than just a number! =D

Thank You again Jesus. Happy birthday. I love You. :)
(Wurve You! Wurve You! Wurve You! Really wurve You!! Haha okok. Really there can be no one and nothing that fills me like You do.)
posted by esther @ 10:46 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1