Thursday, December 09, 2004
Blessed and favoured
Ok, super tired now, but my very ardent fan wants to read something, and I aim to please. Haha.

What to say? So busy. Quite stretched really. Many things to do within short time. I can't imagine just how miserable I'd be if not for Jesus. Because of Him, I have the strength and energy to do these things. Because of Him, I am even happy and satisfied doing all these things. Things I'd have loathed to do in the past, I now enjoy, because He has brought a whole new meaning to it. Because of Him, goodness and love are following me everywhere, and despite the busyness, my sea is calm. Within the course of this week it's been stirred a little, but at the end of the day, He calmed it as well. He calmed it very well. :) Wonderful and amazing to find that I don't have to try to rest. He is helping me to. One step closer to being able to trust by instinct.

I'm so blessed and favoured. There was a time when I couldn't believe that. And that was merely last year, you know.

Saw a very funny pic of myself in Xiao Mei's room today. A mini-collage of the three sisters. Haha. The other two were childhood photos. Maybe I should just give her one of mine to replace the funny pic. It's only people who really love you who'd put up funny pictures of you in photo frames. I can't thank God enough. God fulfills dreams, you know. Within the span of less than a year He's fulfilled at least 3 of mine. Dreams I thought were not for me, hence given up as plastic pearls into His hands, now thrust back into mine, real and shiny luminous.

He's just so good.
posted by esther @ 1:14 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1