| Sunday, December 05, 2004 |
| blading at east coast |
+ trying unsuccessfully for the second time to conquer the common bicyle. xP I have not done it yet, doesn't mean I can't. I know I can. I absolutely refuse to believe I can't! Yeah I'm supposed to be in bed now, but I just remembered this and I want to blog it.
I've got to learn to get used to losing control of myself on wheels. I find myself trying to slow down when I'm going fast, which just defeats the purpose of learning blading right? This probably goes deeper than just being afraid of injuring myself. I mean psychologically. Hmmmm.
3 posts in one night. xP
I think the guys who rent out the blades are all quite charismatic. This one was mostly speaking in Chinese.
"Hi, I want to rent blades."
"Don't rent to you."
"Huh?" (Didn't catch what he said.)
"Just joking lah..."
"You blade before?"
"Yeah, just once."
"Very good already ah?"
"No lah..."
"You leg like that can or not?" (I fell off the bike the first time I tried to conquer it. That was 2 weeks ago on Weiling's birthday. It's still scabbing now.)
"Can lah!"
"You want knee guard?"
"Yeah."
"Elbow guard?"
"Yeah.."
"Backside guard?"
LOL. After that (and a bath)we walked to Parkway. On the way there, bumped into him, sitting at this staircase (I wonder why). With hockey/floorball stick (didn't look properly). At first I wasn't sure if it was him till he waved the stick at me.
"You finish blading already ah?" (Duh.)
"Huh?" (Ok I know, I need to clean my ears...)
"You finish blading already ah?"
"Yeah..."
"Your leg ok already not?" *looks at my leg* now. I think he thought I'd only gotten the wound that day.
Now that I think of it, what was he doing looking at my leg. I should have put my "Jesus" plaster on, but I don't need the plaster anymore now. I took it off in the first place to let it breathe.
Haha. Alright, I admit. I liked the attention. Which girl doesn't like attention? I think maybe now I understand more about something a friend told me, now that I've sort of experienced it. |
posted by esther @ 1:24 AM  |
|
|
|
|
|