| Thursday, August 30, 2007 |
| i think i'm crazy, mad, silly, stupid, out of my mind... |
But what the hell (excuse the language), this sort of thing doesn't happen everyday, not in my life, for sure. Maybe not in anybody's life either, unless you are some sort of character in a novel.
It all feels like a dream; I don't even know what is real and what is not anymore. I wish and hope desperately (well, almost) that everything is real, but...
DONNO LAH!!! LOL.
Like I said, I'm mad!
This line describes it completely: Virtual insanity is what we're living in... (from the song Virtual Insanity by Jamiroquai)
Sorry for one of those cryptic blog posts; I would love to tell the whole world but you might not wanna be my friend anymore because you think I should be in IMH. :D
Ok, that's a gross exaggeration, but I'm mad.
But, like a not-so-wise, good friend once said: We are young, let's go and do silly things. |
posted by esther @ 7:39 PM  |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
does it have to do with gaming??
-
well, yes and no. i can't say anything else. probably shouldn't have posted this kind of thing if i didn't want people to know, lol!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
does it have to do with gaming??