I find it really amusing that I keep getting spammed by my JRN tutors and profs over in Melbourne. I thought last semester's Amy Forbes was an exception to the normally stoic, stern and generally not very friendly (and even
grumpy) types I've encountered thus far in Psych, Comms and PR. But I just checked my Monash email to find four new emails, all from the same person, two of which were repeats. I wonder if there isn't something wrong with the JRN emailing system (but then it's the same throughout Monash right) because last sem Amy would send two or even three of the same emails to us too!
I wish all tutors were like Amy and the other two tutors I have for this sem, so friendly and accessible, despite their extensive experience and solid credentials. But I guess the
grumpy ones make for good fodder and interesting experiences as well!
haha.. good ol' grumpy.. thank goodness he's not taking the stats for psy3062.. see u in class tmr! :)