Thursday, April 27, 2006
再见 :)


Sent my beloved Xiaomei (left in both pics; aka Bubbles, aka Toffee's owner, aka Jojo) off to Perth earlier today. I wear the ring you gave me 2 years ago almost everyday now you know. :) I'll miss you lots. Heck, I'm already missing you lots. But I'm so happy that you are pursuing your dream too! Must study hard ok. I can't wait for you to come back! (And God knows, maybe I'll get to join you Bro Ber and Liz in Australia together! Wee!) Then I'll stayover and we can all sleep in the same room again...we always have so much fun together. Eating at Swensen's, watching TV together, etc etc, even your last night in Singapore using laptops in the dark side by side and laughing at those silly games. These memories are too precious for words.

Thanks to God this has not been a sad week at all...sending 2 of the most important people in my life Down Under, without being able to see them for many many many months. I have teared, but these were happy tears. I miss them of course, but I'm happy for them and my heart bubbles over with joy when I reflect upon the times we shared together. The happy, the sad, the difficult. The precious affirming words exchanged. When you find that despite people's shortcomings and inabilities, sometimes, sometimes, love really is enough.

Thank God. :)
posted by esther @ 1:09 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger miss X said…

    yeah.. me and u can both fly to perth sometime and meet them if u want ^^
    go buy a cheap tix~! yay!
    Also, u guys look great in the neoprints! Must take me to this neoprint machine when i'm back in sg kz~~

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger esther said…

    haha i can't remember which one lah...so many neoprint machines. dont all machines make you look like you have flawless skin because of the bright lights??

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger esther said…

    anyway the scanning is a bit too bright...we've lost our noses. but i was lazy to edit it. lol.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1