| Sunday, April 30, 2006 |
| bleh bleh bleh |
Really tired now...just a quick update. It's been a rather eventful, dramatic and rollercoaster week. Though in retrospect it was all for good. I've learnt and I've gained. And best of all I've got a 78% mark for my first Comms essay to show for it! And I'm also the only one in my class who got a Distinction. The other person who got a Distinction too is in the part-time class...while everyone else scored in the 50s range. =X Ok I know I shouldn't sound so happy really....but hey! I'm tops! xP
Of course, it's all due to His grace once again. I tell you, I was stressed over the essay! But He put someone in my path to help me - Daniel (no this is not a typo he's not the tutor), who gave me some pointers about how to make my writing clearer.
Had a fun time at dinner today with Sheena, Cheng Yao, Jessie and Elson. The food was delicious! I had oyakodon..chicken with egg and onions on rice. It was hot and sweet and the chicken was juicy and plump and tender! It tasted so homey. You know, like home cooked food. Haha. A bit weird right, go to restaurant to eat homey food.
And I discovered that my laptop is a bit of a prima donna! USB ports and Bluetooth refused to work in church today when I needed them...then when I get home, everything's miraculously recovered! Sis Noelle says maybe it's (she's??) having PMS....yes I think it's a female alright. Hahaha. My Princess Laptop. :) |
posted by esther @ 12:02 AM  |
|
|
|