Tuesday, January 24, 2006
simple pleasures
Name 5 of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick five people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not use things that someone else has already used:

1. hot showers when I'm cold
2. that clean fresh after-shower feeling
3. liking what I see in the mirror
4. looking at the sky
5. the special people in my life

I'm not going to tag anybody lah. Whoever wants to rip this, feel free. I ripped it off a stranger's blog too. :)

Someone once remarked that I actually blog more when I'm in the process of doing my assignments. Probably because I'm in front of the computer for longer periods of times than usual, and blogging is a voluntary welcome distraction.

Hands up those of you who watched the Victoria's Secrets Fashion Show! Haha. When I grow up (ok I know I'm turning 21 this year...but!) I am going to buy pretty lingerie for myself. My mom doesn't allow me to because she says nobody's going to see them anyway. They are usually very expensive, that's why I need parental approval - and sponsorship! Hmph!

I wanted to blog about this the last time but I forgot - I think Ken Watanabe (as the Chairman, in Geisha) is So Handsome! The ensuing conversation took place over chicken at KFC the other night.

Me: You know the Chairman from Geisha? I think the guy who played him is really handsome... He's old, but he's handsome!
Luke: Old but handsome. He's like a sexy dinosaur right?

What can I say, he gives the funniest, most memorable soundbites. (I suspect I have a few of my own though lol!)

I can't believe I am turning 21 this year. Seems like only yesterday, me and Sheena were saying to each other, "I wonder what it will be like 10 years from now," and that was 3 years back! The ticker is now down to 8 years. Cripes~
posted by esther @ 12:54 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i tagged you!!!

    :):)

    kah ming

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger esther said…

    haha yep, i just saw it! thanks for tagging me! :) and a happy cny to you as well.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1