Saturday, January 28, 2006
i've been tagged!
-7 Things That Make Me Smile
- Having a good time with friends
- Seeing Angel
- Unexpected kindnesses
- Looking in the mirror and liking what I see
- A nice hot shower when I'm cold
- Getting messages from friends (in any form)
- Having a good meal with my parents

7 Ways to Win My Heart
- Love God
- Be sincere, kind, gentle, self-motivated
- Don't be perfect and don't try to be
- Point me back to our Father
- Tell me I'm beautiful despite everything
- Appreciate me for who I am
- Notice the little things now and then

7 Things I Believe In
- That God is faithful despite my feelings and thoughts
- You can achieve anything you want if you want it enough
- Every person I meet is there for a reason
- Water is very important
- There are times to let go and times to hold on
- Perfection exists only in God
- Hope

7 Things I'm Afraid Of
- My parents passing away without being saved
- Living in the absence of His love
- Spending the rest of my life with the wrong person
- Self-fulfilling prophecies - literally jinxing yourself!
- Having no future
- Cockroaches, esp. flying ones
- Losing my voice

7 Things I Do Everyday
- Drink water
- Think about my life and my place in the world (sometimes too much)
- Check my phone
- Read something
- Eat I must
- Think about God and His place in my life
- Switch on my computer (there are exceptional days when I don't, though)

7 People I Want to See Now
- Lisye
- Angel (Ok technically she's a dog :P)
- Joanna
- Sheena
- Tracy
- Heather, my ex-tutor
- The last one's a secret ; X

7 People I Tag
- Lisye
- Tracy
- Hannah
- Sheena
- Jojo
- Jason
- Bizhu
posted by esther @ 11:35 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1