Tuesday, October 25, 2005
"Free Woman"
Let me just say this first: Thank You Lord for everything You've done for me in these 4 months!

I really like the idea of being a "free woman". Some of you may have seen my recent MSN nick "251005, 1030 and i'm a free woman again". Liz took to calling me "captive". Well, I am no longer "captive" to this thing called exams. And I feel great! Not just because it's over and I can slack and not have to look at my notes/textbooks/unit books/readers anymore, but because I feel good about my performance. I don't think I've ever felt so relaxed for any exam. Or worked so hard for any either! Ok, I didn't study that hard for Comm. because the readings really turned me off. But I did put in a few quality hours of reading and note-taking yesterday.

The funny things that happen during exams:
1. Scratchy pencils (MCQ)
2. Growling stomach symphony (me and 2 of my friends')
3. A table that squeaks incessantly because the person sitting at it is writing furiously and shaking the table with his/her efforts
4. Someone burping really loud
5. Your invigilator saying, "COM1020 students, you have 10 minutes' leave," when he meant to say, "10 minutes left".
6. The guy sitting beside you asking you before time is up, "How much time do we have left?"
7. And then after we were told to stop writing, "I thought the paper was from 9 to 11," when it was really 830 to 1030.

The first 2 happened for the Psych MCQ. It was considerably harder than all the practice questions I tried, but I'm not upset about it. I believe that God will bless me with good results. I'm so glad I have the faith and confidence to say that now. =)

Also getting to know more people, which is cool. There really are all types! Lol.
posted by esther @ 1:30 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for your lovely tag. Thanks for being secure and confident enough to say that :) Will email you soon. Enjoy your new found freedom!

    kah ming

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1