Monday, February 07, 2005
Do you know what it means to be truly joyful and free?
I'm so glad I do.

A few days ago I was quite confused and distressed over something. Kept thinking and rationalising to no avail. Then I spoke to NaNa about it, and the one thing that really hit me was that whatever that comes from God cannot be distressing and confusing. And that I should just concentrate on what has been sown in my heart, that I know to be from God.

I looked inside myself, then, and there is so much. Then I was set free from my confusion. Do I have my specific answer yet? No. But I shall be patient and wait. One day the answer will come, and I know it will be the best one because that is all that He wants for me.

He has taken me so far. His fingerprints and footprints and kisses are all over my life! I have reached this stage, what I think of as a plateau stage, where I know I am loved and unique and treasured. I am stable and confident and things are only going to get better!

I had a vision of Jesus holding me in His arms this morning during praise and worship. It was so beautiful. And I am not a baby but the age I am now, and the thing is He has always held me like this only sometimes I did not know. And He said He wants to hold me like that forever. How much more romantic and beautiful can it get?

I'm so glad He made me woman so I can enjoy Him as my Lover, Husband, Boyfriend, and not just Father, Brother, Friend, etc etc. He is all-in-one! Surely appealing to those kiasu types,haha. I'm telling you, you shall have no want if you have Him in your heart. =)

Happy Valentine's Day, Jesus!

Am flying off on Wednesday. Some people are going to miss me a lot (heehee you know who you are!). If you don't know where, here're some clues:



Hope the pictures aren't blur! =)
posted by esther @ 2:44 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1