Saturday, January 08, 2005
Healed by His stripes
Blogging spree today =P No work tomorrow!! Woohoo!! Now I know the joy of off-days, as expressed on Bro Jym's blog on those rare occasions. :D

Back to topic. Had a sore throat yesterday, and was really irritated (and a trifle irritable) since I hate having sore throat, and I'm on duty to sing this week. But at bible study at New Creation, at which I finally met up with KM, I sang my loudest. I thought, oh heck. I can sing with a sore throat, I've done it before. I'm not letting this hold me back. While singing I could hear myself very clearly, even in the huge crowd, yet my throat did not hurt. After that, in fact, my throat felt better! As of now, it's all gone. So are my 2 ulcers which have been festering since last week. Is that a miracle or is it not? Haha.

Ok I actually have a runny nose now but I don't care! My sore throat is gone, that's all I wanted. And I didn't even ask Him to heal it, but He did, by grace! Grin.
posted by esther @ 1:41 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha wow you got a sorethroat then? See we really serve a God who heals. And i am very glad that we finally got to meet man!!

    Kah Ming

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1