Friday, October 29, 2004
Feeling Weird
Past, present future. Choices, emotions. What if....then.....how? Me, you, him, her.

Not making any sense to you? Nope, not making any to me either.

Stupid crazy strange weird emotions.

I want to talk to someone who can make sense out of all this, but there isn't anyone. Yes, God has the answer. Not now, He says. And I wish I could make sense of this now.

Can I quantify or grade my feelings? More, less. Stronger, weaker. True, false.

I thought I was over it. So I allowed my heart to grow around something else. But apparently, I am not.

There's not enough space in here.

Thoughts knocking around in my mind like fluttering moths.

Sigh.

I feel like I have been unfaithful, when everything's just been in my head. Me and my thoughts.

So what if? It cannot...but why can't it? Oh scrape it, I know why it can't. Just because of that. Ohhhhhhhhh-

Do not conclude that I am schizophrenic or have multiple personalities.

Maybe I'm just making things complicated for myself. Is there a need to have an answer now? - No.

I actually enjoyed Chem. prac today. For once, I knew what I was doing for the most part of it.

The guy sharing my bench broke a measuring cylinder. I only realised today that I found him attractive because something about him reminded me of someone. And his voice too. Got a shock when he spoke to me while we were clearing up after, and I was rinsing out stuff at the sink. "Don't need to wash," he said. (Turned out that we had to after all.) That was when it hit me - cripes, he sounds like him! No wonder.......

But what a weird guy. After being nice and helpful all the while, when I ask him what to do with the insert that I forgot to give the teacher - "Aiyah throw lah wah lan!"

O.o Okay...throw. So fierce for what? You can talk to me I can't talk to you?

One moment nice and helpful and gentlemanly, the other moment using expletives. Talk about PMS and being temperamental!

I don't feel weird anymore. I was thinking too much. Yes. I suppose I just needed to expel. > _<

The next time I feel like that again I'm gonna deny it to myself until I cannot deny it anymore. Once I've admitted it, it's done. I can never change it, much as I may want to.

"People make fashion mistakes."
posted by esther @ 1:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1