| Friday, September 24, 2004 |
| Image Overhaul |
Quite a big change from the usual huh. I wanted to use this very nice purple one, but the coding only came in bits and pieces and I couldn't get it to work. Green, for a change! I'd never have used a green template in the past, since I'd be all set on blue which is my favourite colour. Or more neutral colours and white and black.
I guess I've changed.
Haha. Tommy cannot call me Sheepie anymore cos' I've gone and changed the title too!
Salad for dinner today. Suddenly had a craving for baby carrots, but the nearby grocery store didn't sell it. Suddenly felt like eating healthy fruits and vegetables. Haha. Bought Heinz Salad Dressing too, but it was missing from the bag when I got back. Either I forgot to take it or the cashier forgot to put it in, or very unlikely - it dropped out on the way back. Ah well. Today I discovered that salad without any dressing can be really yummy too. =)
Wish I could visit BZ on campus tomorrow. Actually, I can. But I'd be rushing three places in one day with little time in between, plus I'd have to wake up really early, and I've been sleeping late. Sleeping schedule messed up again. :|
Mom has mellowed a lot. Thank God.
This week has been a little rocky. Sort of. But God is still God.
Still craving baby carrots. What a strange craving. =P |
posted by esther @ 3:30 AM  |
|
|
|