Friday, June 11, 2004
Meet Shtinky Puddin
But first, a message from the sponsors:
"If 'the_western_vampire@hotmail.com' tries to add you on MSN, don't accept it. Its a virus. Tell everyone on your list because if somebody on your list adds them u get the virus too, its a mutli threading virus capable of picking up random accounts of an infected user's MSN list. Copy and paste this to everyone."

My friend sent me that, and I don't know if it's true, but I thought I'd post it anyway.


Now, here comes Shtinky!:




What's the deal with this all of a sudden, you ask. Well, I probably shmell a bit like lil' Shtinky down here, so might as well use the opportunity, since I've got the idea, to spread the message... =) Have got diarrhoea =| and I keep - well, breaking wind, to put it in a nicer way. xP At least I'm at home so nobody has to endure the fragrance except myself. Yeeks. Had gastric pain when I woke up today, or at least I think it was gastric pain. Arrgh. Digestive system kinda whacked. =P

Please help Shtinky help the world. The world needs saving. Thank you. =)
posted by esther @ 6:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1