| Thursday, February 19, 2004 |
|
Ding Dong Bell
I know I've not been updating for yonks, but of late, what with work, meeting up with friends occasionally, singing practice (for my church's Good Friday production - must come!!), reading, tidying up (or trying to) my room, writing my journal, praise and worship, quiet time, some TV, this and that - there just doesn't seem to be much time/energy/interest left to be stuck to the computer for hours on end!!
Actually, I'm quite itching to write a Book Report....I've finished with Hornblower (we went to NZ and back =P), read a book by F. Scott Fitzgerald's crazy wife (she was kinda crazy when she wrote it), and the Diary of Anne Frank, which is going onto my personal list of Must-Read Titles. But, time! Time time time, and I've got so much to do, I'm not spending (so mucf of) it sitting in front of my computer, for cryin' out loud!
So, my dear faithful loyal readers, you'll just have to wait! Good things are always worth waiting for. xP
|
posted by esther @ 1:06 AM  |
|
|
|