Friday, February 27, 2004
10 Year-Old Me

Found this diary written in '95. I was so childish then! Lol!


13-4-95

Dear Diary,
today I bought you. Siew Choon liked you very much. Looks like you have a secret admirer! Hee!!! Hee!!!

By Y.Q.Y.


Today I was very upset because of Mrs. Tchao. When I wanted to give her the money for the swimming test. All she said was: "Go away!"

By. Y.Q.Y.


14/4/95

Dear Diary,
Today it was very boring. But there are lots of TV programmes to see.

By Y.Q.Y.


18/4/95

I failed my swimming test today. So sad.

By Y.Q.Y.


And that's a grand total of....4 entries!! HAHAHA!!! The "Hee!!! Hee!!!" bit is really spastic man...everything's replicated here as it is, punctuation errors and all. The diary was a Forever Friends thing, with a lock. Pink, of course. =P I even folded up a corner, wrote "Open" on the flap and when I uncovered the flap I saw: "Sorry I took up two pages." -__-||| Man.........
posted by esther @ 1:37 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1