Saturday, November 15, 2003
Weird Dream(s)

I remember it now (ref: Spongebobs, Blue Talking Dogs and Blog Readin' Moms). I dreamt I was going for prom with my best friend (who's not even from the same JC as me) but I was so caught up in everything that I forgot to buy a dress. When I suddenly remembered, I had like 4 hours to buy it. Lol. I think I dreamt that I woke up and today was the day of prom and I had forgotten and hence didn't have a dress. It was one of those really vivid dreams where you wake up and think you're still in it. Took me a while to figure out that my exams weren't over yet.

I think once I dreamt that I'd fooled around too much during my study break and didn't even realise my exam was the next day until 8 PM. I was telling myself, ok, relax, you have about 4 hours to cram. You can't imagine how relieved I was when I woke up.

Yet another time I woke up and started crying, and I couldn't even remember what had happened in the dream that'd affected me so much.

Dreams sure are strange things. Anybody watched Charmed this week? Lol. The one with the dreams and stuff. Though I thought what they said about dreams was kinda corny............
posted by esther @ 6:37 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1