Thursday, November 20, 2003
Free from Bondage in 15 Hours and 1 Minute

YES!!!! Tomorrow is my last paper!!!! I officially bid goodbye to Chemistry for the rest of my life!!!! Woohooo~~~!!!! Ok, so I will still come into contact with Chem in daily life, like cooking (even though I can't cook for nuts...but I'm gonna learn), even bathing (chemical reaction between dirt and oil on body and cream shower....lol!)...but that's different! Totally different. I feel like a huge stone has been lifted off my chest now. =D Thank God, the Chem MCQ was ok for me, which is saying a lot since I suck quite a lot at Chem and I suck even more at Chem MCQ. Lol.

I really should have gone to the Arts stream in the first place. Well, at least being in Science I've learnt a lot about Bio which is one of my favourite subjects other than Lit and Geog and not to mention GP!! Lol. And I know I DO NOT WANT to take up Science again in the U. I will wither away. Not that Science is bad, it's just not my thang, ya know? =P And, if I hadn't gone to Science, I wouldn't have gotten to know some of the most wonderful people I know now. But if I put it that way, there're a lot of wonderful people from Arts I don't know because I never went to Arts, right?

Well, whatever it is, it was in God's plan for me. :D

Time for one of my favourite cartoons, As Told by Ginger. More about that later...which could be later or tomorrow...I'm just so happy today. *grin*
posted by esther @ 5:58 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1