Wednesday, November 19, 2003
Blog Mania

Yepz. I have so much to blog about! Although it's rather late now, and I intend to spend the most part of the next 3 days studying, until Friday which is my last paper!!!! (*laughs manically at Physics and some Arts people* xP)

Today's paper was crap. For me at least. Heard a few people saying it was ok...what the...! I just felt really frustrated doing the paper. I wanted to pull out my hair, and scream or something. Just felt so mad. At what, I did not know. I've never had such a horrid horrid feeling after an exam before. : (

Well, the milk has been spilt. I always tell friends not to agonize over papers that are over, and here I find myself in the same predicament. I should follow my own advice. Again I realise how magnified and looming some obstacles can seem sometimes.

Usually, after a bad paper, I don't feel like talking and just want to be alone. Today was different. I wanted the physical presence of someone real bad. I don't know why either. When my friend boarded her bus, I felt like I was alone by myself in a sea of people. Felt quite stupid, and my own thoughts were driving me crazy. Maybe it was God, I found a friend, and then another came along. But I think I was clutching at straws. Later, alone on the train (why don't I know anybody from SA who lives in Pasir Ris??), I realised once again that I really had no one and nothing to turn to except God. It's humbling when you discover God in the valley. On the mountaintop, it's kinda like, you have no need so sometimes you neglect God. Which brings me to something else I wanted to blog about....
posted by esther @ 12:43 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1