| Wednesday, October 01, 2003 |
|
Apparently, I am feverish again. Biang, how come so weak one. No, no. My heart and my strength may fail, but God is my strength and my portion forever. =) Quote from somewhere in the Bible..forgot where.
So tired man. Slept only 4 hours last night, but somehow kept myself going and going the entire day. I don't know how, it must have been God. I remember I prayed before I went to sleep that He would rejuvenate and sustain me despite my 4 hours of sleep... =) God is faithful indeed. Somehow, even though I had a double break in the morning and another break later, I didn't sleep. I just did my sums. Didn't fall asleep during lessons either...praise the Lord. What is impossible with man is possible with Him.
Things still not good with best friend today. Tuition was just quiet. Said hi to her as I went in, and she looked up with a frown of concentration on her face. After tuition, had to pass her the letter Sheena had for her. When I did, she said, "STUDY LAH!!" Which got me irritated again. Like, what the heck, I was studying the whole day yesterday and today too. What's your problem man. Study until so tired, falling sick some more.
Ok, maybe I should tell her cos' she doesn't know. But why does she keep assuming I'm still not studying? It's like she thinks I'm useless or something. Why do I even care what she thinks of me? Because she's my best friend? Crap. I just don't feel like telling her anything liao...there were times today when I wanted to SMS her something like I usually do, about little things that strike me or something like that. But I didn't.
I'm like being so petty and all. I don't know why, I've never been so pissed before. I just don't know why. |
posted by esther @ 11:28 PM  |
|
|
|