CANDID SHOTS

I'M TOO SEXY FOR MY CLOTHES

This is me in P6, after the end-of-year performance with the Speech and Drama Club. Can you believe it, I was actually in Drama! My role - Islander. Hahaha. What kind of islander wear shiny sequinned robes, bad makeup and specs, you ask? (Actually I think I didn't wear specs during the performance itself...) Err...frankly I've forgotten the name. Liz was involved in the making of the costumes at that time. I'm actually wearing a bunch of glow-in-the-dark bracelets on my right arm. And a kiddy tattoo (you know, the kind you wash off with water) of a rose on my left hand. And that, is actually a Sailor Moon shirt I have draped over my shoulder. It belonged to my mom. All I can say is: They seemed cool at that time, ok?? I've blocked out the girl's face on the left cos'....errrr, donno. She wasn't from my class, and I'm on the theme of old class pics...though technically this isn't a class pic either. Lisse... says: got 1 is your drama club pic also *esther* has to be Little Miss Organised now says: ya...cant believe it man *esther* has to be Little Miss Organised now says: the makeup is horrible *esther* has to be Little Miss Organised now says: hahaha Lisse... says: its very 80s *esther* has to be Little Miss Organised now says: YEAH *esther* has to be Little Miss Organised now says: but by then it was already 90s *esther* has to be Little Miss Organised now says: LOL Lisse... says: outdated by 10 years |
OMG ARE YOU SURE THATS YOU! SO CUTE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH