Tuesday, August 21, 2007
cos' i'm putting off bedtime
Neh neh neh neh neh. xP

Actually I am sleepy, but...

As Tracy will say, "NEH MIND!!"

Lol.

I finished my PR assignment early! Woohoo!!! Was supposed to write a speech to members of an organisation, and I chose...

The Singapore Hainanese Association.

Muahaha!

I'm not Hainanese; my dad's Teochew and my mom's Hokkien so I'm...mixed? xP

I've often noticed the building (very near Suntec) and the other day, while roaming around the strange land of Temasek, Yunxuan pointed it out and told us that she was actually a member (omg). Apparently her dad had forced her to join it! :O

Anyway, I was very amused by the whole thing and so I decided to go with it...

Was pretty fun coming up with imaginary plans to 'revitalise' the image of the association. I dubbed it "Revitalise! 2007". Lol...pretty fun coming up with names for imaginary presidents and committee members as well. One of them is called Yunxuan and she is the Youth Ambassador! Lol!

I need a haircut but I'm feeling really lazy to go to the hairdresser. I kinda feeling like cutting my hair short - not short short but medium short, maybe around shoulder-length or a bit shorter? Tired of getting my hair into everything: food (twice); under the straps of my bag, people's armpits.... okok the last one is fake. It really did happen to me once though, when someone put her arm around my shoulders. Ew...

And I probably have to pay a visit to the dentist in the near future to excise my wisdom teeth...meh! I have one growing out now, and it's really annoying~

On the other hand, I'm really looking forward to going for this Jap Summer Festival with Bizhu this Saturday!!! Wheee~ She wants to wear her yukata there, and they are renting out yukatas for $2 I think. Maybe I can try one, hopefully I don't look too dumpling-ish in it! Lol. I'll have to wake up earlier to finish my household chores...but otherwise...Yay yay.
posted by esther @ 1:36 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1