Wednesday, July 18, 2007
oh so simple, but oh so good

Stir-fried onions + cabbage + water + oyster sauce + salmon. No fancy plating, no seasoning. No matching utensils, even. The salmon is cracked, I think because I was a bit rough with it while trying to flip it around to cook it evenly xP
I don't think I'm much of a cook, but I was very happy with this...the salmon melted in my mouth, the cabbage was crunchy and sweet, and the resulting 'soup' was really tasty, probably because of the onions and cabbage. And, dare I say it, extremely healthy! O.O I used to be really turned off by the word 'healthy' but when it tastes like this, I think it can only make me happier!
I finished the whole plate within 20 minutes, haha. I think I love cabbage now. So easy to cook and so tasty; plus it fills up my tummy!
posted by esther @ 3:59 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger -shujuan- said…

    your food pics are sooo different from mine haha.. but as long as they taste good and we get to eat who cares right? :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1