Monday, October 09, 2006
PSI: 150
(Haha Kah Ming you have something to read now!)

The haze was really horrible on Saturday (see pictures below)! It smelt really bad and toxic so I closed all the windows. It was pretty bad on Friday too. When I walked out of Suntec after Bible Study I was shocked that the haze seemed to have come down to just over the top of people's heads. Amazingly, when I had dinner at the Marina Square food court, there were quite a lot of people who chose to sit in the open-air area.

Today it's much better, even though the air has been really still. Usually it's very windy where I live...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Is it just me or is there some kind of fish-eye lens effect here? The two blocks bordering the picture look curved. And i don't have a fish-eye lens. Hmm.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This picture shows the haze covering the trees below. And those are really short trees.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
posted by esther @ 1:44 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1