Saturday, July 01, 2006
Rambling
Yay!!!! Liz finally got my package!!! She actually got it early, hahaha! I'm really really happy she likes what I got for her, cos' my taste is quite different from hers (I think).

I find it amusing that she's taken to calling me Sheep, which is what the Awesomes and Anti-Socialites (yes yes laugh at the corny names) have been calling me since JC when I started wearing my (in?)famous faux sheepskin jacket all around school. Liz wasn't even in my JC lor!

Kind of tired now since I slept at 6am (!!!) last night. Was watching bits and pieces of Scrubs on YouTube until about 4am. I love Scrubs, it makes me forget my troubles! At times so utterly ridiculous and irreverent, but who cares - it's funny! The other 2 hours were spent doing what I call Thinking Too Much, which is a not-so-good habit of mine. What to do, my brain is hyper-active leh.

I'm feeling really exuberant now, though, because He spoke. He spoke, and my heart opened. I feel my heart is finally big enough now to believe that every promise can be - no, IS - "Yes and amen!"

As for that issue, I think I'm seeing the light. But I'm gonna wait on Him a little bit longer. He won't fail me. :)

P.S. Here's a video of an octupus using camouflage. I find it really really freaky!! In that "omg-it's-so-amazing-it's-freaky-and-gives-you-goosebumps" sense. Heh. Then again, I've always found octupus and squid creepy. What's with those eyes! And the slime......ewwwwww
posted by esther @ 1:14 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1