  Admit it...you think they are cute. 1st row: Coffee, Coffee, Coffee, Coffee, and I can't remember which one is Toffee and which one is Coffee, but the cream-coloured one is...err, Cream 2nd row: Cream and Coffee, TCC (with a temporarily blind Cream) and Angel, TCC Hahaha!! I just realised that their initials together make TCC...The Coffee Club! And how apt, since I (Coffee's owner) was the one who gave Sheena and Jo their doggies. Saw them in a shop at White Sands and they were the only ones there...unique! Jo named hers Toffee so I named mine Coffee, and named Sheena's Cream. Cream was blind for a while because her eyes got pushed into her body by accident until we dug them out and put them back in again. That's my lappie and the piano in Sheena and Jo's house by the way. Jo is bringing Toffee to Perth. May they have many happy adventures together. :) |
cute indeed~!! ^^