Friday, March 10, 2006
First comms class!
Ok just had my first Comms class for the semester...and guess what, we got a cute young guy. How often do you get a cute teacher, really? And quite a few of us actually agree on that.

Think he used to teach mostly advanced dip classes though...he seemed mightily inexperienced, and also somewhat uncomfortable and nervous. To make things worse, me and Halima kept passing silly notes to each other and giggling to ourselves. He kept looking our way with a concerned, self-conscious look on his face. Still, I guess he's alright; at least he's earnest. And if anything, the fact that he's eye candy helps. If he was some boring old fart.... =P

Saw a cute Malay/Indian/mixed guy in police uniform on the train today too!

Bought The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry today. I hadn't intended to buy it, but I was in Popular and saw it. I'd read parts of it in a book by Torey Hayden and it seemed really enchanting. I do intend to read all the books she's published. It's not just the stories, which are powerful and fascinating enough by themselves, but her writing too. The style and quality may not always be consistent, but she has her own quirks and she really knows how to draw you into the story. She has really apt ways to describe people and things. And I admire her honesty, her refusal to portray herself not as a saint or a superhuman, but as one of us. I'm hooked!
posted by esther @ 6:46 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger -shujuan- said…

    tsk tsk.. *shakes head* how can u be fantasising in class?!? and abt your teacher somemore!!

     
  • At 2:47 AM, Blogger esther said…

    for the millionth time, i did not fantasize about him lah!! -__-"

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done!
    [url=http://wkfixzyu.com/fiem/xhqn.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ycgrczcu.com/yrdt/ctnb.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you!
    http://wkfixzyu.com/fiem/xhqn.html | http://iqtokbvq.com/urbj/lgam.html

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1