| Friday, February 10, 2006 |
| steamboat reunion lunch |
 We bought too many balls (chicken balls, fish balls, fuzhou fish balls, mushroom balls...) and there were lots of sausages
Today was spent at Shujuan's house. We had a really long and rather late steamboat lunch; we started at 3pm. I really enjoyed myself, despite the abundance of inappropriate conversation. (Or perhaps because of it. XP) What can I say, 20-something year olds are still chock full of hormones.
Anyway it was really delicious. Not to mention cheap! We all shared the cost...so each person only paid 10 bucks. Waaay better than eating out man.
After lunch some people were gambling (Blackjack). Me, Halima, Shujuan and Cece went to make dessert - ice cream with banana slices. They were gorgeous. We made a really naughty one for Joyce (think one long naked banana between 2 scoops of ice cream) but the rest were all so engrossed in their gambling (*shakes head*) that they didn't appreciate the joke in its full essence.
By and by everyone left till only Shujuan, Cece and me were alone in the house...we went to 7-11 to buy drinks, then watched Shutter with the lights off and curtains drawn. It was really fun. Me and Cece totally took over poor Shujuan's (very big) bed! We had chips too. I think we were all a bit high. :P In varying degrees...haha.
So now I'm back at home! The last 2 nights I was staying over at Sheena's house with Hannie...it was a bit of a downer that our plans to go to Sentosa were postphoned. But we had fun with Tracy having dinner at Jack's Place too! |
posted by esther @ 12:28 AM  |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
hey girl enjoyed the steamboat yum yum haha
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
hey girl enjoyed the steamboat
yum yum
haha