Thursday, December 29, 2005
Christmas
This has really been the most awesome Christmas of my life! Actually, very meaningful too because I got to perform in Gift of Heaven, which 4 years ago I watched as a member of the audience, still a non-Christian then. The very next year I decided to follow Christ, and in the years in between there was no GoH production. I do have some regrets about GoH though, I think I could have done a lot better and also put in a lot more effort. I was so busy and weary battling some emotional demons. Well, that is history now. A new year is coming! And, miracle of all miracles, my mom is letting me stay over at Sheena/Liz's house on the eve! In fact, I didn't even ask her - she brought it up herself. I am endlessly amazed. I've already stayed over twice this week - once on Christmas Day at Liz's and last night at Sheena's.

It was a riot at Liz's house on Christmas night. We played many games and I did not have to do a single forfeit, which was great because I hate doing forfeits! xP But really, other than the activities, it was the company I was with who really have been making my days this week.

Monday: Went to Luke's with Cece for a party. The two of us were kind of overdressed. Stoned a lot because I was soo tired after the sleepover, but enjoyed myself nevertheless. Luke was very happy with this presents. He made a drink for Cece. I didn't ask for one because I know I can't drink a lot, but I did share her cup. The drink was nice. It was very amusing when Cece got high (her first time with alcohol) and was giggling in such a silly manner and spilling the drink on herself by accident. Loved the swing there, you don't find swings much here anymore. I didn't want to go home, but I had to. Was surprised when Mom didn't nag at me for leaving so late when I'd told her at about 10 PM that I was about to leave - I really thought we were going to! She's been surprisingly lax with me this week.

Went shopping with Liz and Hannah today, and feel very proud of myself for finding many good buys all under $15! I am the Queen of Budget Shopping :D Yesterday we were at Bugis, where Eugene joined us. Poor fella was being dragged around by us as we shopped and took neoprints. At the end of the night he said he wanted to go to Topman, so we followed him in. It was quite interesting, I've never gone shopping with a guy before.

2005 has been a year of change for me, and I'm still trying to find that solid ground. Yet, God has been really gracious - and I really truly don't deserve it.

Some pictures Hannah took of me. They call these the lingerie ad pictures because I was wearing this lacy pink tee of Liz's and tiny tights...But you're not going to see those tights in these pictures! Real kudos to Hannie though. I was amazed to see myself like this - I don't think I've ever been very photogenic! But I look so happy and healthy (and slim!) here. I have rosy cheeks in the second picture, and even my permanent black eye rings aren't noticeable.
The best pictures ever taken of me to date (except when I was a little babe with perfect skin and hair and baby fats!):

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That pig butt you see belongs to Judie, whom Hannie gave to Sheenie for Christmas. The pig's name is really Judie! (Yes my fingers are stuck in the wrong place...I didn't realise!)

I like my gummy smile/grin.
posted by esther @ 11:46 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    definitely a beautiful woman of God :)

    kah ming

     
  • At 2:16 AM, Blogger esther said…

    thanks dear, the same to you :))

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    [url=http://vxdmoqax.com/ghwr/izaa.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gihegocp.com/ehwv/ocyb.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done!
    http://vxdmoqax.com/ghwr/izaa.html | http://wanqvbnd.com/wwja/vsmj.html

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1