Monday, October 31, 2005
Outing to Escape theme park
An actual MSN conversation...not direct quotes so may have some differences, but you get the gist of it, hur hur.

Me: hey you want to go escape tmr night?
Eugene: escape where
Me: (thinks -____-" is this guy for real?) no lah, escape theme park!!
Eugene: oh....

Me and Steph asked quite a lot of people to get the last place taken up - I had four, from the special package I shared with Sheena...at one point I remarked to someone "donno what's wrong with guys, got pretty girls ask them out they don't want..." and that person said, "pretty girls freak me out", which I found very amusing. :D

In the end, I went with Steph, David and Ben. It was quite an interesting experience, partly because none of us were the particularly noisy, animated and chatty sort. Usually when you're in a group you have some people like us and then you have some people like Sheena or Hannah (sorry for using you guys as examples, but you fit the bill :P) - the very animated sort.

Kept bumping into this female 'ghost' who was undoubtedly the scariest of all the 'ghouls' who were hired to scare us. I think she could recognise us by the end.

Oh yes. DO NOT take the indoor rollercoaster unless you want bruised knees and enjoy being jerked from side to side. It's the kind of ride where after you get down, you're kind of like, %^$#^&*@ from the pain and ??? at the nonsensical ride that you just took. According to Ben they've already added a lot more padding. But I feel like I hurt more than the last time I took it, about 3 years back. No visible bruises but this part of my thigh is still hurting. Anyway, if you must, sit in the front (better view and more fun) and sit on the right side...because the person on the right is going to bang into you a lot of times! Haha. I was being crashed into again and again by Steph...lol.

Skip the very mini Ferris Wheel unless you're madly in love with the person you're taking it with; otherwise....I guess you can take it just for a kick anyway. Which we did. xP

I found myself being amused at times thinking, How I would have been so extremely exhilarated and on top of the world if I could spend all this time with Ben last time....if you didn't know, I used to have quite a big crush on him back in J1. He knows it too. I didn't mean to tell him then - it was an accident that I did, but anyhow, I don't regret it. He was totally cool about it, didn't get freaked out and start avoiding me (as I imagined all the guys I used to like would). Now we are still friends, and I am very glad. He's a good friend to have. :) It's really nice getting to know a guy without the crazy feelings accompanied by infatuation. A sort of liberation, actually.

And once again I'm oh-so-grateful to God that I've grown up so much in the area of girlish crushes and guys. Yesh. Thank God. ^ ^
posted by esther @ 9:36 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1