| Sunday, June 05, 2005 |
| Campy days coming |
For some crazy reason many words on the page where I'm typing this is in Chinese. Tried to change the settings but they're still the same.
Been trying to download MSN 7 but my computer refuses to open the programme. Then when I try to install MSN 6.2 they say I have to uninstall v7 first. I thought I finally had it down just now when they say that I have to download the newer version in order to continue. So I do, and it turns out the same again. And I have to download the whole thing again in order to uninstall. Install, uninstall, install, uninstall...
Church camp in 3 days' time! Woohoo. Hopefully I'll get the refreshment my soul needs. It's been feeling like a bit of a battering ram these few weeks. Ach. The thought came to me the other day: Sometimes when it happens it feel like someone's gouging out balls of flesh out of my heart with a scoop they use on fruits.
Don't ask what 'it' is. It's a tired old thing already. Sometimes I feel like one too (a tired old thing). But I still thank God for what I do have. There are many who have so much lesser, who am I to complain? Seek His kingdom and His ways. All the power of heaven is mine to call today. God says yes and I know that I'm blessed. Yes, got a heart that's at rest. Yes, and a future that's sealed. Yes, if I'm healed then I'm healed. I'm not afraid of circumstances, cos' I've already found the answers in Christ, all of God's promises are yes, yes and amen. Now's the time to let faith win, indeed.
Been reading this book, The Copper Elephant. Very sad story, but beautifully sad. Don't read if you're prone to depression. Somehow though, it made me feel better, cos' at least I'm in a better position than the girl in the story. And it's in such a surreal setting, it doesn't feel like reality. Not mine, at the very least. I guess I'm still fine, if reading about people in worse situations makes me feel better about mine (not that I am very happy that they're suffering, you know what I mean?). I used to be so depressed I didn't give no shit about people supposedly worse off than me, I felt that I was the most miserable in the world.
Anyways, let's all just smile and be happy shan't we! =D |
posted by esther @ 9:03 PM  |
|
|
|