| Tuesday, October 19, 2004 |
| More Belated Thanks |
I am been pia-ing/mugging as hard as I can for the past two days. Feels good, actually, instead of half studying and half slacking, which makes me pissed at myself for not being able to rise above myself.
A big thank you to my little mortal with your little mug. God provides! My parents broke my mug, I got one today. =D I thought you weren't gonna give me anything I can touch (or kiss xP) you know. Dad was telling Mom about this yandao gave me the mug, and Mom said Grandma used to say girls can be married at 18. Then she (Mom) added jokingly, "You expire date already!" Hello Mommy, I haven't even reached ripening date yet ok. Lol. Soon. xP And Daddy, wrong male lead lah. Not this one lah. For one, I do not have any little boy fetish! |
posted by esther @ 5:28 PM  |
|
|
|