| Sunday, October 17, 2004 |
| Belated Thanks |
Many thanks to all who knew and/or remembered the anniversary of my birth and sent me something or gave me something. Even the single lame "present" from You-Know-Who-You-Are.
I forgot to post this the other time: Nana told me I was born on Sunday, which touched me. Firstly because someone actually bothered to look up what day I was born 19 years ago, and secondly, that I was born on a Sabbath day! Somehow that just made me realise that God had laid out His plans for me way before I was born, and that I am unique and precious in His eyes.
I was born on a Sabbath. =)
What a day it was today! I didn't realise I had been suppressing certain things until He spoke. And He knows! He knows! He knows me, He knows my heart, He knows that I yearn to seek Him with all I am and all I have, and HE LOVES ME.
He loves me. That is all I need.
PAD my belief. P - It is POSSIBLE. A - I am ABLE. D - I DESERVE to do well. See Sis Carel, I didn't forget. I'm a good girl. :P
Seek ye first His kingdom and all else will be added unto you.
I realise that so many times I've gotten things I wanted, YET not at the time I wanted those things the most badly. I would realise I was wanting those things for the wrong reason and feel idiotic about it. Time would pass, my strange desires would fade, and it wouldn't matter whether I had those things anymore, because I wasn't wanting them for the wrong reasons anymore. I might even gradually come to not expect to have them, and be content without. THEN He would come into the picture and give them to me, leaving me amazed, awed, thankful. His timing and His plans are perfect. He hears every heartbeat, knows every desire, hears every prayer.
Thank You Lord Jesus.
What would I do without you? Where would I be without You? I really cannot live without You. I will just, like, die.
Won't be blogging much now. Need to MUG.
One more month and a half.
Seeking first Jesus. |
posted by esther @ 10:31 PM  |
|
|
|