Wednesday, September 01, 2004
Things.
1. I do not like Chem. tuition, but well. It forces me to do work.
2. Adrielle's hamster passed away.
3. I think I will cry if Angel passes away one day, which will surely come.
4. I miss her, as of now. Xiao Mei has been asking me to go for sleepover again, but...Exams! Ah well. After my exams I can go for sleepovers as often as my parents will allow. Haha. Can't wait!!
5. Woke up at 5 AM today and could not sleep again. Gave up at 6. Haha. Well, my prayer did come true. I wanted to wake up early!
6. My prayer life has experienced a revival. :)
7. Three sisters went to have dinner at Swenson's and crapped a lot.
8. She told me that she's been cutting herself again. How can she tell me that so matter-of-factly? Sigh. She said that she was all numb and didn't feel anything, except the pain inside. I guess it was the same for Jesus, when He died. Probably didn't feel the physical cos' His heart was being torn apart.
9. I'm talking to her now. Maybe things aren't so bad.
10. I'm hungry.
11. Her stead had better not do anything to let her down, or I will...sigh. I can't do anything.
12. I think I will be the type of parent who will be extremely protective. Or at the very least feel so. Already I feel like that towards my sisters and brothers...and I complain that my mom doesn't give me the freedom to learn from being knocked about. It isn't easy being a parent, for sure.
13. Powdered soup? Yuck. Canned soup is bad enough. Do you have any idea how much processing that goes through, and what you're actually consuming? We can be such slaves to convenience.
14. Ok, so I eat instant noodles and canned food sometimes out of convenience too.
posted by esther @ 5:26 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you!
    [url=http://ugyjsyab.com/inst/zmno.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://whsfftcl.com/dunz/doyq.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    http://ugyjsyab.com/inst/zmno.html | http://zfhwaqmf.com/zzqu/jjne.html

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1