| Tuesday, September 07, 2004 |
| Some Dream! |
I dream a lot when I sleep. Of many things. There was this period when I think I may even have been experiencing spiritual warfare in my sleep, cos' I was having all these really ominous and disturbing dreams, like dreaming that people (ok only one person) I know died, or that I died and became a spirit and didn't know it ala Sixth Sense etc. Or that evil things wanted to kill me and I wanted to pray but only whispers came out of my mouth.
I dreamt that I was 'fighting' the devil last night:
There was this woman, who was the editor (manager?) of Tom Cruise. She was quite plain, didn’t have a very good figure either. No make-up. Yet there was something very sensual about her. She kind of glowed. Apparently Cruise asked her out for a date (candlelight dinner) and she was really happy because she’d been secretly in love with him since the day she met him. I think they had sex, and he suddenly changed. He became some sort of maniac, like he was possessed. He wanted to kill her.
When I met her, she was on the run from him. Hiding behind a tree, she told me her story. After she finished with that, she said that he was coming; she could sense him. The next moment he was there. I think she had some kind of chopper with her and she attacked him with that. He had a weapon/weapons too, I can’t really remember. Anyhow, she suddenly became like some kind of warrior. Very quick and all. Brutal, too. After chopping him (in half?) – he was dead but still standing, as if frozen in the motion of falling down – in a flash she was holding a bow with many arrows. She shot him just like that, and then he fell. Onto a railway track? I think we were beside a railway. (Yeah, it was extremely graphic.)
Change of scene. The dead body was lying in this bed with satin/silk sheets. Yellow and green. Apparently that was the way to handle corpses? I started covering these poles around the bed (?? This part is vague) with the material. Suddenly I realized the bed was floating, and I knew there were evil spirits around. Many of them. I started saying, "I rebuke you spirits in the name of Jesus! I rebuke you in the name of Jesus! I bind you in the name of Jesus!" over and over and over. I was really terrified actually, but I wouldn’t stop uttering the name of Jesus. These strange words started appearing on the material, red characters, swirling and swirling.
And then I was dueling with the devil. Four rounds. Not really fighting with the devil literally, but yeah. He decided the 'games'. The first one was really funny weird. There were these eight kittens, four of them mine and four of them his. Mine on the left, cute and fluffy. His on the right, black and deformed. The aim was to have the kittens eat the cakes a little distance in front of them without being distracted by the other cakes around them, and get out of the door. They were real kittens, but the way they moved was as if they were attached by cable and being pulled towards the cake. Gliding. The fourth one, the one nearest to the first of the demon kitties, was a particularly greedy one and I wondered if it would be able to resist the temptation. But it did. I was watching them through this glass window above.
The third game was the same (Can’t remember the second one). I think one of my kittens came in fourth, which means it lost? I’m not sure. At this time the kittens were on the stage in this hall like my secondary school's, red curtains and all.
The last was some boxing match. The opponent was this skinny, bony guy. I remember jumping and bouncing up and down (It was really bouncy; I could jump very high) in the ring until I was very tired. We weren’t really fighting. Or was he the one who was bouncing? At one point he started talking to the devil himself, distracting him. Weird. Like my opponent, which the devil had sent, was helping me. Then I woke up, bewildered. I’d lost only one game (I think?) and won all the others. On account of the above, I think I won the last one too. Lol.
What a dream! At first was kind of disturbed that I’d dreamt of the devil and all, but hey. I won! I triumphed! Thank You Jesus! Grin. |
posted by esther @ 2:10 PM  |
|
| 9 Comments: |
-
Greetings Blogger it's rather cold here today, but summer is comming to our part of the world soon. I was looking for the latest most up to date information on innocent dream and I landed on your page. Although Some Dream! is not an exact match I can see why I ended up here while looking for innocent dream Great stuff thanks for the read.....now where did I put that surf board !
-
Hi Blogger it never ceases to amaze me how creative people are, especailly the young ones, gives me hope for the future. Anyway I was looking for information on dream guide and landed on your page. I was looking more for dream guide so Some Dream! wasn't an exact match but I enjoyed reading your posts. Take Care. I'll bookmark your blog for future.
-
Hi Blogger love your blog. I came across it while looking for innocent dream. I know Some Dream! is not an exact match but thanks for the read. I'll get on with my search for innocent dream stuff and will visit again sometime. Take Care
-
Well Blogger interesting post. I was looking for Info on dream meaning and I came across your site and while Some Dream! wasn't an exact match i was most interested to read what you had to say. I was looking for dream meaning infomation, I glad I came across your site I'll visit again sometime.
-
Well Blogger certainly interesting stuff. I love surfing Blogs! I was looking for dream stuff and I landed on your page. I was looking more for dream info, but was interested in your posts. Keep it up Take care.
-
Hi Blogger greetings from down under. I was searching for the latest information on dream dictionary , I can see how I landed on your page. While Some Dream! wasn't exactly what I was looking for. (I was after dream dictionary related stuff) I ejoyed reading your blog, I'll come back agin to read future posts. Take Care.
-
Thank you! [url=http://wphccdej.com/gnkg/ojyg.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://latyrwur.com/qlwx/fahn.html]Cool site[/url]
-
-
Nice site! http://wphccdej.com/gnkg/ojyg.html | http://fbcnlnes.com/vhco/dbtr.html
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
|
Greetings Blogger it's rather cold here today, but summer is comming to our part of the world soon. I was looking for the latest most up to date information on innocent dream and I landed on your page. Although Some Dream! is not an exact match I can see why I ended up here while looking for innocent dream Great stuff thanks for the read.....now where did I put that surf board !