| Wednesday, September 15, 2004 |
| A Cinderella Story |
Alright, writing about that made me excited and wake. :P So I'll tell you about this movie that I watched last Sunday with Hannah.
Well, it was one of those "don't-have-to-think" movies. And there is no actual real prince, as in one that lives in a palace and such. The leads look so good though. Ending unsatisfactory to me, because I think someone with the real attitude and carriage of a princess wouldn't do what she did to her 'evil stepmother and sisters' despite what they did to her in the past.
It got me thinking about when my turn will come, and who it will be. ; P I know, I know, it's not just fun and laughter and lovey dovey mushy melt into a puddle like butter under the sun. But cripes, I'm such a hopeless romantic.
Who are you and what are you doing, darling? My prince, my king. xP
Oh, puke if you want~ |
posted by esther @ 1:43 AM  |
|
|
|