Tuesday, August 10, 2004
Too Much Soap Opera Drama
I went to Sheena and Jo's house last night for a sleepover, since it was National Day and my parents are in HK on business and the first episode of Singapore Idol was going to be shown and I didn't want to watch it alone. Plus I missed their doggie Angel. I thought it would be a normal uneventful night, but it turned out much the other way round. I can't talk about it, but it was overwhelming. It's hard to see someone you love in pain. To think that 2 years ago I used to put people through that kind of worry and pain too. Of course, I'm sure they didn't blame me, and they did all they did willingly for me because they love me. And so it was what we all thought last night too.

I just got home about an hour or so ago, came online to check my email, and saw that I had an email from someone I love. As it is, I can't talk about this either, but it was like the last straw. I'd reached my daily quota of soap opera drama in real life, and the tears came. I'm not sad or anything. Actually the email made me feel glad. Just overwhelmed by everything that's been going on. Didn't exactly know why I was crying too, except that I was overwhelmed. I guess I'm relieved too. Lives may have been lost. Still I saw God's hand working even last night. So thank God and praise God for preserving us all. He is good, after all. He is always good. Always.
posted by esther @ 2:09 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 

light a candle; help our children

STAND UP: america's education crisis

campaign for real beauty

free hugs campaign

About Me
Previous Post
Archives
Search
Friends
Other Cool Blogs
Psych Related Stuff
Links
Credits
Affiliates

15n41n1